39 Christian Discipleship Lessons
For Self-Study or Use in Your Small Group or Church
We’re giving away this quality curriculum for FREE! Share this page with your Christian friends!!!
Table of Contents
Get All These Lessons for Free!
Each lesson is a double-sided single sheet of paper that folds to 8.5″ x 5.5″. They are great for self-study or to use as discussion guides in small groups.
Unit 1: God
• What is God like?
• Does God really love me?
• How can I learn more about God?
Unit 2: Jesus
• Who is Jesus?
• What did Jesus do?
• What about Christ’s resurrection?
• What about the Second Coming?
Unit 3: Salvation
• What is salvation?
• What happens to me when I’m saved?
• How can I be sure that I am saved?
• What about baptism?
Unit 4: Holy Spirit & Bible
• What about the Holy Spirit?
• How does the Holy Spirit help me?
• How can I know religious truth?
• What’s the Bible all about?
Unit 5: Christian Growth
• What does God expect of us?
• What can I do to grow spiritually?
• How can I live a life of love?
Unit 6: Prayer
• What is prayer?
• How do you pray?
Unit 7: Temptation
• What is temptation?
• How can I fight temptation?
• What do I do when I’ve given in to temptation?
Unit 8: Christian Living
• How can I know God’s will for me?
• What about all the problems I’m having?
• How can I share my faith without turning others off?
• How can I forgive others?
• How can I properly manage my sexuality?
• How can I overcome discouragement?
• How can I best manage my conflicts with others?
Unit 9: Church
• How can attending church help me?
• What can I do for the church?
• What should the church be doing?
• What about Communion?
• How should I financially support my church?
Unit 10: The Spirit Realm
• What about Satan?
• What really happens after you die?
• What about hell?
• What does the Bible really say about angels?